DeadBrain in Spain
Appendix II: 5 things you will notice on your journey from the airport:
End of Guide.
- Spanish coach drivers are all criminally insane.
- Spanish coaches all have ancient Take That cassettes jammed into their cassette players. By law, these have to be played on a never-ending loop.
- Spanish coach PA systems are incapable of working without a large amount of ear-shattering feedback.
- All Spanish roads contain hairpin bends and 1:2 hills. If these do not naturally exist, they are created using readily available building materials and Spar shops.
- All Spanish farmland is barren and empty. And they managed it without getting foot and mouth, too.
Simon says look at this...